Murad Acne - Murad Acne Information
Murad acne are the oily secretion called sebum acne. Murad Acne is a frequent seen disorder of the sebaceous glands of the skin, which lie beside every hair folicle and produce an oily secretion called sebum.
Symptoms and signs of Murad Acne
- Murad Acne is characterised by the development of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and (in most severe form) cysts.
- Murad Acne effects about 7 out of 10 of us at some time, generally in the teenage years,
- It is usually found where sebaceous glands are most active - on the face, neck and upper trunk.
- Murad Acne is often dismissed as a harmfull disorder of young people that they will grow out of, but at any age it can cause misery.
- Severe Murad Acne can be psychologically devastating.